Do you fancy a chance to work at the Universal Studio Singapore over at Sentosa? If you do, don’t miss the Walk In Interview for Universal Studio Singapore this Friday and Saturday at e2i.
They are looking to fill a range of positions not only for Universal Studio Singapore but also for the new Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium and Facilities Management & Engineering Department.
Only Singaporean & Singapore Permanent Residents are invited to apply.
Positions opened are:
Universal Studio Singapore / Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium
- Team Manager (Guest Services/Wardrobe)
- Coordinator (Operations Planning)
- Crew (Shows & Rides / Ticketing / Guest Research / Wardrobe / Park Services / Tours & Events)
- Sales Associate
- Warehouse Crew
- Manager (Technical Services)
- Supervisor (Technical Services)
- Senior Technician (Shows & Rides / AV)
- QA / QC Inspector
Facilities Management & Engineering
- Engineer / Assistant Engineer
- Duty Assistant Engineer
- Senior Technician / Technician
- Operation Support Administrator
Recruitment : Resort World Sentosa Walk In Recruitment June 2011
Location: Employment and Employability Institute 141, Redhill Road, Singapore 158828
Date : 24 & 25 Jun 2011 (Fri & Sat)
Time : 9.00AM – 5.00PM
Remark: Bring along 2 passport-size photographs, bank book/bank statement and Original and photocopies of your Identity Cards and Certificates.